Thursday, August 14, 2014

Moving On

I have finally made the decision that it's time to retire this blog.  It's been a long time in coming.  I'm in a different place in my life now.  For several months now, I have been very introspective.  I've been discerning where I am, where I've been and what is next for me.  I think I may have finally come to the place where I realize that the destination is not half as important as the journey!

Feel free to come back and visit Be Not Afraid any time you'd like.  I have no plans to delete the blog...at least until I've had time to print it out...for my kids. 

I have started a new journey...one that will be much more personal.  I have no idea what direction I'll go with it.  If you'd like to follow along, I'd love to have you.

Please visit me at "Finding My Joy in the Journey".